Section 8 Company
Reta Advisories provides company formation services @20999/- (Inclusive of all, No hidden cost).
Get Quote Instantly in a Minute
Section 8 Company
Company which has in its objects the promotion of commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object. And intends to apply its profits, if any, or other income in promoting its objects. And intends to prohibit the payment of any dividend to its members is called SECTION 8 COMPANY (NGO).
DSC for 2 Directors with 2 years validity
DIN for 2 Directors
PAN & TAN
2. Tax Deductions to the donors of the company u/s 80G of the Income tax act.
3. Without share capital also can be formed this type of companies.
3. Without prior approval from Central Government, company cannot change its memorandum or articles.
4. Its income is taxable according to the applicable rates similar to other companies.
Required Documents for registering a company:
ID Proof of Directors
(Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport)
Address Proof of Directors
Aadhaar and Pan of Directors
Rental Agreement & Utiliy Bill
(For registered address of company)
Legal Compliances Of The Section 8 Company
Companies Act, 2013:
1. Every Private limited company shall appoint a Chartered Accountant as auditor in Annual General Meeting and financial statements shall be audited by them.
2. In every financial year a private limited company shall conduct at least 4 board meetings. There should not be more than 120 days gap between the 2 board meetings.
3. A Company shall file Annual return (MGT-7) with in 60days from the date of annual general meeting. And also to be file financial statements (AOC-4) with in 30days from the date of AGM.
Income tax act, 1961:
1. As per income tax act 1961, every company shall file income tax returninForm ITR 6 before due date. In generally due date is 30th Sep.
2. If turnover of the company exceeds 1 crore, it shall comply with 44AB (Tax Audit) as per income tax 1961 by a Chartered Accountant.
- In addition to above compliance, a one person company may also require complying with TDS regulations, GST regulations, PF and ESI regulations and others based on the requirements.